1. Wash your face twice a day with a gentle face wash to eliminate extreme oil, dust and dirt. Go for face washes which have salicylic acid or glycolic acid. You may as well use merchandise with tea tree oil or inexperienced tea extracts, which assist stop zits or comedones.
2. Don’t skip the sunscreen even when it’s a cloudy day or if it’s pouring down. A superb gel-based sunscreen with SPF 30 to 50 is the most effective.
3. To forestall sebum build-up, use an excellent non-alcoholic and hydrating toner after cleansing your face. It helps in lowering the pore dimension and stopping breakouts.
4. A light moisturiser locks within the essential oils of the pores and skin and lets the pores and skin breathe. Strive for those with glycerine or hyaluronic acid.
5. Face packs wonderful to hydrate your pores and skin. Whip up a pack with sandalwood powder, milk, a pinch of turmeric, and some drops of rose water. Multani Mitti can be helpful for monsoon. Combine it with curd, honey and turmeric to make a hydrating mask.
6. Make a DIY sheet mask with aloe vera gel and rose water. Store the mix in a ziplock with face tissues or several cotton pads. Let it chill within the fridge and later put in your face for 15-20 minutes.